This Guinness Sports Shirt is a modern take on a traditional design. It is a blue shirt with a bright white collar and embroidered red chest logo. It is produced with a delicate blend of cotton and polyester to create a soft comfortable feel when worn.
A high quality sports fit traditional rugby jersey with a selection of excellently embroidered Guinness® related features on the front, back and sleeves, including a very rare red ‘‘G’ ‘est 1759’ ribbon logo, representing the famous Guinness® brand, the number ‘17’ is screen printed in large print on the back of the jersey with a ‘5’ screen printed on the right shoulder and a ‘9’ on the left shoulders representing the year Guinness was established (1759). ‘St. James’s Gate Dublin, Ireland’ is screen printed in white just below the back collar. St. James's Gate Brewery was founded in 1759 in Dublin, Ireland, by Arthur Guinness and is known as the home of Guinness.
Available in men’s sizes medium to 3X large, this short sleeve navy and white traditional rugby jersey has been designed for everyone!
The short sleeve detail makes this rugby jersey perfect for everyday wear.
- Cotton/Polyester Blend – This jersey is a blend of the finest cotton and polyester for the most comfortable fit for both active and leisure wear.
- Navy Blue Jersey with Fresh White Collar and Red Label Detail – This rubgy shirt is a bright navy blue colour with a bright white collar and red detail in the embroidered patch detail.
- Embroidered Guinness® ‘G’ with ‘EST 1759’ ‘Guinness® - The embroidered patch labels are official licensed Guinness® graphics.
- Screen printed ‘17’ ‘Guinness® St. James’s Gate Dublin, Ireland’ on the back
- Screen printed ‘59’ on each shoulder
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Low iron if needed
- Do not dry clean
This product is intended for purchase and enjoyment by people of legal purchase age for alcoholic beverages.
Guinness® Official Merchandise
This product celebrates an extraordinary brand, which for over two centuries has been held in great affection around the world. For many, Guinness® has come to symbolise a way of life, always with style, wit and good humour.